Papa and Mema got the kids a new sprinkler to use at their place when needed! The kids love running through it and having fun. They even talked Uncle Mark and Aunt Diana into running through it with them (too bad I didn't have my camera with me that day!) Anyways, here is Aves having a ball! She loves the sprinkler so much and the wetter she gets the better!
Here is Jackson adjusting the sprinkler. He was all nervous because Avery hit the sprinkler and it tipped over a bit. Jackson had to get all up in there and make sure all was well. I am thinking he has a bit of his papa in him!!
Oh the joys of being a kid.....

Jaideyn and Avery's new toy. We picked this bad girl up from a garage sale and she is a hit!!! Each summer Sandy Pines has garage sales and everyone has a sale on their lot. Sounds strange to those of you who have never been, but it's great! Anyways, Papa and Mema spotted this little jeep and thought of the girls. They stopped by and told us about it and we knew that the girls would love it! So, we went back to the sale with them and bought it! It is perfect for the girls because it is only a one seater and it goes extremely slow! I was nervous at first having Avery ride it, but once I realized how slow it went I was fine with her riding it. It's funny because now she just hops in and hits the gas and doesn't even put her hand on the steering wheel. She has no use to steer, she just hits the gas and goes -and then throws it in reverse and goes right back! Please notice Jaideyn's stance in the background of this picture!!!!!!
Jaideyn loves riding it too. It makes her feel like such a big girl because now she has a "gator" to ride just like Jackson does!
Our fabulous $8.00 target special! I saw this slip 'n slide in the add and I was so excited. Who doesn't love a slip 'n slide really! It has provided the kids with hours of fun while we are at home. Avery has not quite figured out how to do it yet, so she usually just ends up sitting and watching, but as long as she can still get wet- she doesn't mind!






1 comments:
Cute pics! I think Jackson has some of his Papa AND his Mema in him! :)
Post a Comment