Sunday, January 18, 2009

Bye bye mullet- for real this time!

Avery got her hair cut again the other day and it was finally long enough to cut it in a "bob". Last time she got it cut I was very happy to have the mullet cut off, but she still had no style. The sides of her hair were too short. The mullet reared its ugly head again very quickly and we had to do something drastic. So, we got it all cut off. When Heather finished cutting I was teary eyed and very excited. I finally have my little girl. It took 2 years, but here she is. The poor girl has been mistaken for a boy way too many times in the last 2 years - well no more! The beautiful girl Avery has arrived!

Avery showing off her new hair.




1 comments:

Bradi said...

Yay! Bye-bye HB mullet.. Oh my word I can't believe how long it's been since I've seen your kids...CAH-UTE!