Thursday, October 16, 2008

Who is that girl?

So, those of us (including Tim & I) wondering where our little Aves got her fabulous looks- may wonder no more! We apparently have a very clear answer now! Yes, this is a picture of me when I was 1. Tim and I were shocked when we saw what a resemblance there is! Thank you Mema for pulling out these old pics!
Avery or Jill? It is me, but could easily be mistaken for Avery- mullet and all!!!!!
And again- who is it? Yup, thats me!! So, all those posts about Averys fabulous thighs- she comes by them naturally! What fun. So sorry for you Aves, not only did mom pass on her awesome mullet- you get the thighs too!!!! I love you so much Aves. Isn't God's work amazing!

3 comments:

Bradi said...

Holy you-know-what, my first thought when I saw that top picture (and before I read further) was "Why is that pic of Avery so grainy and orange?"
That is seriously amazing! Well then you know she's going to grow up to be gorgeous AND with a fab personality.
Lucky girl!

Bradi said...

p.s. I love that you were sucking on the hose...that explains alot.
=)

Anonymous said...

WOW! I couldn't believe it when Tim showed us those pictures. You two could have been twins. You even had twin mullets! She is such a precious girl. She and Sam will have to play together when she feels better.