Speaking of time going by too quickly...... Tuesday was a very exciting day for Jackson and Jaideyn. That night Mema took Jackson school shopping and got him a new pair of shoes and some clothes. Jackson was looking forward to this special day with Mema for a very long time. He could not wait to be able to go all by himself with Mema! He had and awesome time, and as Mema always does- she treated him to a little (or should I say big) something for himself!
This just shows how excited he was and how much he loves his new shoes that mema bought him! I can't believe that Jackson is going to go to kindergarten already. He is getting old much too fast. But, it is so awesome to see him grow up and learn and all that fun stuff!
Then it was Jaideyn's turn. (It just so happens that they fell on the same day) We signed Jaideyn up for dance class and Mema bought her a pretty "princess" dress for dance class! When Jaideyn was a baby I dreamed about this day and I just can't believe that it's already here!
Monday, August 25, 2008
Let the fun begin!
Jaideyn is so excited to be going to dance class. Thank you again mema for sharing in these special events in their lives. It means so much to the kids to have time with you and I know that as they grow older they will never forget how wonderful and special their mema is (and especially papa!!!) We love you so much!
Posted by Jill at 2:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I love being able to share in these special events - wouldn't miss it for the world!
Love you all! Mema
Post a Comment